We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as a facility maintenance team member. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, flexible, and willing to take on extra cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The facility maintenance team member will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, restrooms, dusting, sweeping and daily maintenance of retail floors.
- Be punctual and follow dress code.
- Perform general sweeping of the retail floors, offices, and restrooms
- Vacuuming carpets
- Cleaning kitchen equipment, kitchen walls, and floors
- Cleans and disinfect toilets and change urinal filters on weekly basis
- Operate and maintain equipment such as floor auto scrubber and pressure washer
- Makes minor repairs as necessary, including task such as changing light bulbs
- Remove garbage and recycling bins on daily basis
- Handle emergency cleaning upon request
- Mixes liquids and solvents to create effective cleaning supplies
- Support other team members with their cleaning task
- Ensure equipment is properly cleaned prior to leaving the job site
- Complete cleaning according to specific job work orders
- Typically work when facilities are closed from 9pm-3am
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, professional and friendly
- Schedule Flexibility
- Physical Stamina
- Able to stay on your feet up to 8 hours
- Capacity to take directions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Physically capable of lifting and moving object of 50+ pounds as necessary.